Zoho-Best Sales CRM Software In 2022
Oh!!! Come on, my Friend!!! Don’t be in a Dilemma. Just go for Zoho.
Zoho is one of the oldest and the most trusted CRM and also the first choice of many people.
What are you afraid of? You ain’t losing anything with Zoho. Instead, all there for you is Zoho’s amazing features and the success of your business.
You don’t believe me? Then, use Zoho’s free trial and try it yourself. We are sure you will love it, my friend. Thanks, us later!!!
What Is CRM?
CRM which stands for Customer Relationship Management is software that helps to manage healthy customer relationships with your leads and clients by maintaining healthy communication with all your customers with the aim to improve the business relationship to grow your business. CRM helps to track all the information of customers.
CRM is an effective platform to connect with your customers, streamline processes, and increase business profitability. CRM also creates and increases sales opportunities increasing business productivity. Business organizations looking forward to success must have CRM software.
There are many CRM software in the market. Some of the popular ones are Zoho, Salesforce, Hubspot, Zendesk Sell, Monday.com, and many more. You can choose the CRM according to your business needs and implement it to grow your business.
Here, in this article today we are going to give you a complete overview of Zoho CRM. So, Let’s go!!!
Use Zoho to meet the requirements of your business
Founded in 1996 is one of the oldest CRM in the market. It is also an award-winning CRM and is preferred by many small to big companies to maintain good customer relationships and improve sales. It is one of the most trusted CRM by a global business network having a revenue of $690 with more than 12000 employees.
It is an Indian multinational technology company founded in 1996. It is one of the best CRM that you can purchase to boost your company. It has a revenue of $690 million (according to 2021) with 12000 plush employees. It helps to convert more leads and manage contacts, build better customer relationships, enhance communication, and grow the business.
Features Of Zoho
Some of the important features of Zoho are listed below:
i. Lead Management
Lead management is a process in which incoming leads are analyzed, processed, and nurtured in order to convert them to new business opportunities. Your business requires to convert effective leads into business opportunities. Lead management becomes easier and more effective with the assistance of Zoho CRM. Converting leads into potential buyers becomes a piece of cake when good communication is maintained with customers which are easily done by Zoho. It converts more lead in lesser time, this is the reason why Zoho CRM is the first choice of many people.
It provides assistance in lead management by:
- Identifying promising leads from the crowds of incoming leads.
- Nurture promising leads to conversion.
- Collects, Stores and analyze key information about leads.
- Engage with leads closely and maintain healthy communication.
ii. Contact Management
Effective contact management is a boon of Zoho CRM. Good communication with all business clients, customers, and prospects is maintained with its help which erases the gap between the sales department and customers and also brings different departments to come closer with the flow of information.
It connects the customer through channels, email, and other ways to build strong customer relationships. It keeps the records and information of customers and works for the satisfaction of customers. I
iii. Deal Management
Sales management is all about choosing, prioritizing, tracking, and monitoring the deals in your pipeline. It helps to manage the deal and also helps in choosing and prioritizing the important ones. It helps you focus on the deals that have a higher chance of success, increases sales through making the right decision in choosing the correct deals, analyzes past deals and activities, and collects important information about your deals.
iv. Workflow Automation
Automation is the key feature of CRM. Automation saves time and increases the efficiency of the business. Through its automation feature, this CRM increases the efficiency of employees. Its workflow makes your business hours productive by completing tasks in a scheduled time period or lesser than that.
v. Omnichannel Capabilities
Omnichannel is one of the best features of Zoho CRM. This feature helps business firms to promote and sell their products through physical stores and also online stores. It helps you to connect with your customer through different channels and empowers your sales team. It increases the sales rate through good communication between the sales team and erases the gap between the sales department and other departments. It helps to stay tuned with your customer through email, telephony, social media, or live chat with the help of notifications helping you to connect with your customers.
vi. Analytics and Reporting
This CRM comes with a strong pre-built dashboard and reports. It helps in an in-depth analysis of leads and sales rep performance. Important data such as your monthly revenue, leads, accounts, deals, documents, and sales rep performance can be easily accessed through Zoho’s analytics. You can view different reports and create your own report with the help of the report tab. It also allows you to schedule your report. It provides a strong tool for analyzing and decision-making.
vii. Apps and Integration
It has its own app and integration. It integrates with different social media like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and so on. It also integrates with important office programs like Google for Work, Outlook, etc. This CRM also integrates with other Zoho products like Mail, Desk, and Workplace. But while battling in terms of integration. App integration is one of the powerful features of Zoho.
Customization can be done easily in Zoho. It is one of the best CRM for Customization. It provides extensive customization options when it comes to choosing features and changing the user interfaces. It is very easy to customize, set up, and implement in Zoho.
Menus, icons, and buttons are well placed apart. You can customize standard modules and add other additional functions in those modules according to your requirements to meet your sales team’s needs. You can customize page layouts, add multiple components, create custom modules, configure layouts, and so on all without the help of a technician.
Pros of Zoho CRM
- It is safe to purchase for it is one of the oldest CRM in the market with 14 years of user experience and is preferred by many people. It is a trustworthy CRM.
- It has a very user-friendly interface. Menus, icons, and buttons are well placed apart. No training is required to use this CRM. It is simple and easy to use.
- It helps to connect with your customer where ever they are.
- It helps to boost sales.
- It helps to make the wise decision required for your business.
- It provides customer satisfaction.
- It provides data security.
- Increase productivity with automation.
- Customization is very easy.
- It is highly flexible.
- The recruitment process with Zoho is very friendly.
- The dashboard makes managing your task of the day easy and efficient.
- You can manage all your work in one place.
- Budget-friendly CRM.
- Zoho CRM software is customized for mobile uses making users use Zoho from mobile. You will get updates or notifications from Zoho via a mobile app.
Cons of Zoho CRM
- Free and Budget versions don’t offer much.
- Limited customer support.
- Importing contacts from your social media sites is not allowed by this CRM.
- Limited custom fields of 150 per module. You have to raise the limit if you require more fields.
- Campaign management tools are somewhat ineffective and they have issues when importing leads from social media platforms and tradeshows.
- The bug can be detected while trying out its new features.
- The response time of customer support is a bit slow.
- Tutorials need improvement.
- Completely manual input. There are no smart tools for form filling.
- Forms aren’t optimized for conversions.
- Although it offers a lot of features, its functionality gets limited when as your demands increase.
Zoho comes up with three products tier: standard, professional, and enterprise. Each tier has different features and costs accordingly. Its price is calculated per user, per month.
Standard: $14 /user/month billed annually.
Professional: $23 /user/month billed annually.
Enterprise: $40 /user/month billed annually.
It also has a free trial. You can purchase Zoho after you find it effective.
You have now collected lots of information about Zoho.
Ask yourself Do my business need Zoho? Does it meet all the requirement of my company? Is it the best choice for me? If your answer is in Yes!!! Then do no delay and implement it in your work life.
Zoho’s never disappoints you. It never has.
We hope you enjoyed reading our article. If you want to know alternatives to Zoho CRM, you can read our other’s article mentioned below. Thank You!!
Zoho vs Salesforce: 2022 Comparison