Best CRM Software In 2022
Are you curious to know the best CRM Software for 2022?
Quench your curiosity with toolsnepal. Know the best CRM software in 2022 that is loved and preferred by people across the globe.
Here, we present everything you need to know about CRM software and discuss the best CRM software with its features, pros, cons, and system and pricing.
Broaden your knowledge about CRM together with us. So, Let’s go!!
What Is CRM?
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is software that is built with the objective of managing your relationship with all your existing customers and potential customer in order to improve the business relationship to grow your business. CRM helps any business firm to grow by maintaining a good relationship with their customer and targeted audience.
CRM is an effective platform for customer interaction. It helps to draw more and more customers with its useful techniques. Customers are very important to any business because more customer leads to more revenue. Without revenue, businesses cannot continue to exist. To draw customers, good customer service is required with functional techniques and tricks. And providing good customer service by maintaining good customer relationships is the core essence of CRM. If you want to increase sales and productivity of your business then use CRM.
A business organization that desires to earn good profit and establish their business in the business world should consider using CRM. CRM benefits all types of businesses, especially businesses having sales and marketing teams.
Best CRM Software in 2022
Here is the list of the best CRM software in 2022, that is the first choice of many business organizations across the globe:
1. Zoho CRM
Zoho CRM is one of the most effective CRM to maintain good customer relationships. Being the best CRM, it is also one of the most trusted CRM by a global business network. It helps to convert more leads and manage contacts, build better customer relationships, enhance communication, and grow the business. Zoho CRM is an online CRM platform that can meet the specific requirement of any business type and size.
Features of Zoho CRM
i. Lead Management
Managing and creating proper and effective leads is one of the core features of Zoho CRM. A process in which incoming leads are analyzed, processed, and nurtured in order to convert them to new business opportunities is a Lead Management. Any business needs to convert effective leads into business opportunities for its success which is easily done by Zoho CRM. It converts more leads in a shorter time, which is why it is preferred by many business firms.
ii. Contact Management
To maintain a good customer relationship, the basic requirement of any business is proper management of contacts with its customer. Without customer information, a business firm can never maintain a healthy relationship with its customer. So, a business must maintain the contact information of every customer. Bid your farewell to a spreadsheet and welcome Zoho CRM for contact management.
Zoho CRM helps to build strong customer relationships with effective contact management. The healthy flow of information within every department helps to erase the gap between different departments and brings them closer. It connects the customer through channels, email, and other ways to build strong customer relationships. It manages all the customer information and works for the satisfaction of customers. $$$
iii. Deal Management
Sales management is all about choosing, prioritizing, tracking, and monitoring the deals in your pipeline. Zoho CRM helps to manage the deal and also helps in choosing and prioritizing the important ones.
iv. Word flow Automation
Zoho CRM increases the efficiency of employees, through its automation. Automation helps to save time and increase the efficiency of employees. Zoho CRM workflow makes your business hours productive by completing tasks in a scheduled time period or lesser than that.
v. Omnichannel Capabilities
Omnichannel is one of the best features of Zoho CRM. This feature helps business firms to promote and sell their products through physical stores and also online stores. It increases the sales rate. It helps to stay tuned with your customer through email, telephony, social media, or live chat with the help of notification.
- It is a trustworthy CRM for it is one of the oldest CRM in the market with 14 years of solid industry experience.
- It is simple and easy to use due to its user-friendly interface.
- It helps to connect with your customer where ever they are.
- It helps to increase sales.
- It helps to make the wise decision required for your business.
- It provides customer satisfaction.
- It provides data security.
- Increase productivity with automation.
- It s one of the best CRM for Customization.
- It is highly flexible.
- The recruitment process with Zoho is very friendly.
- The dashboard makes managing your task of the day easy and efficient.
- Managing all your work in one place is possible with Zoho.
- It is an affordable CRM in the market.
- Free and Budget versions don’t offer much.
- Limited customer support.
- Cannot import contacts from your social media sites.
- Limited custom fields of 150 per module. You have to raise the limit if you require more fields.
- Campaign management tools are somewhat ineffective and they have issues when importing leads from social media platforms and tradeshows.
- The bug can be detected while trying out its new features.
- Slow response time of customer support.
- Tutorials need improvement.
- Completely manual input. There are no smart tools for form filling.
Zoho CRM is a cheap CRM with a price range between $14 per user per month and $52 per user per month.
Free Trial – Yes
Zoho CRM is user-friendly, all thanks to its user-friendly interface. It requires no training or little training to be able to use it. If you are new to using CRM software, getting started with Zoho is the wise choice for it is easy to use. Zoho CRM is also cheap compared to other CRM with a wide range of other business tools and processes.
Choose Zoho CRM for quicker setup or if you are a beginner.
Salesforce is a cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) that offers different functionality and features at an affordable cost. Its amazing features successfully meets the requirement of any business organization.
Features of Salesforce
i. Account and Contact Management
Account and Contact Management is one of the key features of Salesforce that manages every kind of information related to customers. It keeps the record of the activity history of the customer, communication done with the customer, customer contact information, key contacts, etc. assisting in understanding the customer’s needs and interests.
ii. Opportunity Management
Opportunity Management features help in the creation of opportunities and deals on utilizing it in a way a business will gain maximum profit. All the sales deals can be managed efficiently with salesforce. It also helps for the smooth communication with the people to complete a deal. It makes strategies to win the deal from the competitors.
iii. Salesforce Engage
This feature helps to increase the sales of a company’s product by organizing marketing plans and sharing marketing content. It aids as a bridge to connect the sales and marketing teams.
iv. Sales Collaboration
It helps the sales teams to work together for getting the expected result i.e. increase in the company selling rate. This feature helps to collaborate with different social media platform and also assist in making a powerful and effective sales strategy.
v. Workflow and Approval
With the help of the drop and drag option of the visual workflow, it helps to automate any business process. It provides flexible approval processes for the sales discount, expenses, etc. It allows the automation of different tasks.
vi. Reports and Dashboards
The dashboard provides all the information or information of tasks and a real-time view of the business at a glance. It assists an employee to create sales reports.
vii. Lead Management
Lead management is a process in which incoming leads are analyzed, processed, and nurtured in order to convert them to new business opportunities. It helps businesses by creating new opportunities.
- Trustworthy reporting.
- The dashboards visually show all the data.
- Efficiency is enhanced by automation.
- Increase productivity with automation.
- Proactive service.
- It helps to boost sales.
- The Salesforce Appexchange is an online application marketplace of salesforce that connects customers with third-party and consulting services.
- Salesforce’s free customer learning platform Trailhead allows both users and nonusers to gain knowledge on CRM.
- This platform can be accessed from any corner of the world- all you need is an internet connection.
- It is one of the oldest CRM in the market with 20 years of solid industry experience preferred by many business organizations. So, to purchase Salesforce is safe. It is a trustworthy and reliable CRM.
- Salesforce is a very popular platform. If you have any problems, it won’t be difficult finding the right consulting or technical partner for any budget. You can also browse to fix its problem for there are lots of resources.
- Subject to phishing attacks.
- Salesforce is completely based on cloud computing and interconnection. So, you need a very good and stable internet connection to use it.
- Salesforce is a highly advanced and complex CRM. A technician with the knowledge of using salesforce is required.
- For it is advanced and complex, it is time-consuming. It takes time to implement and to set everything up and customize the way you want.
- Considering all the expenses, it is expensive compared to other CRM.
- Even though it has an AppExchange facility, most of them are paid. You have to buy a subscription to use it. Making Salesforce expensive.
- Salesforce supports integrated systems, which can significantly slow down Salesforce org and the whole project resulting in the birth of bugs after each release or new integration. This point was brought up by reviewers of Salesforce on TrustRadious.com.
- Salesforce provides you with incredible flexibility to run your entire business through a mobile app.
Salesforce’s Sales Cloud comes in four different editions: Essential, Professional, Enterprise, and Unlimited. It is very expensive compared to Zoho. Its price is calculated per user, per month.
Essential: $25 /user/month (billed annually)
Professional: $75 /user/month (billed annually)
Enterprise: $150 /user/month (billed annually)
Unlimited: $300 /user/month (billed annually)
Salesforce CRM is more suitable for large business organizations having large no. of employees.
So, Salesforce is the best for large business organizations. And also for Salesforce is a costly CRM compared to other CRM, you should only consider it if you have a good budget. Else, you can consider other CRM like HubSpot which is cheap yet effective.
Monday.com is a task management tool with a colorful platform having a simple, easy-to-use, user-friendly interface containing workspaces, teams, boards, items, and subitems. It also has a vast tutorial library making it the best CRM software for both beginners and experts.
It is preferred CRM by more than 100,000 companies in the world to help the team to utilize its capacity fully and to focus on an important task.
Features of Monday.com
Its dashboard helps to monitor the workflow and keeps you updated on what is happening on multiple boards. Overall it helps you to gain valuable insight and know where the things stand at a single glance. It helps you to create summaries and reports, and view valuable information in a shorter time.
With the help of a dashboard, we can view different ways to view the same information using different visualization and dashboards. It also allows us to pull multiple boards into a single dashboard in case we need to make advanced plans.
We can view many boards like tables, timelines, Gantt charts, calendars, kanban boards, forms, and workloads even in the most basic plans.
ii. Project Automation
Automation is one of the important features of any CRM for effective and efficient project management. Monday.com let us use automation in various tasks such as recurring tasks, streamlining workflows, sending notifications, recurring items, assigning due dates, moving items upon a condition, building out subitems, and so on.
How to do Automation?
By using automation recipes.
Automation recipes are the basic templates or guides created to give you an idea of starting point when you create automation which has two parts- triggers and action. Triggers are events, and actions dictate what to do when a trigger happens.
It offers a wide variety of automation choices that you can use to create e a customizable workflow by changing triggers/actions.
Some of its prebuilt recipes are:
- Notifications: It notifies you about system tasks, alerts you, and gives you a reminder.
- Status Change: happens when a task status changes
- Recurring Tasks: automate repetitive tasks
If you want to create the brand new automation, you can click on the option “Start from Scratch” and create it.
Monday.com integrates with hundreds of third-parties apps either natively or through a paid plan like Zapier that you are already using like google drive, Slack, Jira, GitLab, etc. It also helps you to connect with the task management tools like Asana, Basecamp, Jira, Microsoft Teams, Todoist, and Trello. Monday.com connects with everything to build a strong communication strategy.
It is easy to use as well. Find the Integration Center icon in the menu and you can explore by recommended apps or app types.
iv. Custom Support
Custom support of monday.com is available 24/7 to provide better customer service to its user through email, FAQs, or through filling out their contact form. Monday.com provides good customer service by solving queries of its user or non-user.
For better task management, monday.com checklists break down larger tasks into smaller ones which helps teams to solve the task in an easy manner. Once they are done with an item, they can check the circle next to it to mark it complete.
- Colorful and user-friendly interface.
- Easy to use having a vast tutorial library to learn about it more.
- The automation process makes tasks efficient.
- Collaboration tools that mimic social media(Giffi, likes, emotes, @-mention).
- Multiple views for your boards like file views, kanban views, form views, and chart views.
- Mobile apps to manage apps on one go.
- Easy to integrate with other apps.
- The tracking of the project goals is difficult.
- Cannot assign comments to team members.
- Limited activity log.
- It does not have idea management features.
- It is pricy compared to other CRM.
- The free trial doesn’t offer much. Best features are limited to standard and pro plans.
- Gantt charts and timelines are limited to higher plans.
Monday.com also offers a free trial period of the pro plan for 14 days. The price range of monday.com varies according to user needs.
Base plan: $49/month
Standard plan: $59/month
Pro plan: $99/month
Monday.com is not suitable for people who are looking for freemium for its free plan doesn’t offer much. It is best for the creative-minded professionals working in mid-sized to large groups with a moderate to high budget for software and apps.
4. Zendesk Sell
Zendesk Sell CRM is a cloud-based CRM that helps to empower sell teams to win more deals and increase company sales rates. It was founded with the goal to maintain good customer relationships. Zendesk sells was formed which is an intuitive yet powerful CRM that you can find in the CRM market. Being cloud-based CRM accessing information from anywhere at any time is possible. It offers user-friendly features. Hence, easy to use.
Features of Zendesk Sell
i. Leads Management
Leads Management is a core feature of any CRM. Zendesk sell offers simple and clear tools for managing leads and deals. When a user adds a new lead, this CRM will use their email to automatically pull the information from its contact database.
Hence, you can see their contact information, lead status, and interaction history from their card view. Call, text, and email leads are also possible in this CRM thanks to their integration software.
The dashboard provides company-wide information or user-specific information. It provides information like the task assigned to you, or the task required to be completed, a timeline of recent activities, upcoming activities, the company sales pipeline, and revenue goals.
User can customize their dashboards by adding and removing different widgets. Users can also change the widget arrangement by dragging and dropping it to the desired location.
iii. Integration with Zendesk Support
It is one of the unique features of Zendesk Sell. If you use customer service support, you can integrate your account with their cell which increases visibility. From the sales side, a salesperson can see recent customer service interactions and notes left by support representatives.
From the support side, representatives can see customer purchase history and send information to the sales team. This feature helps to develop positive customer service interactions and make customer relationships healthy.
iv. Sales Call
Sales Call features of Zendesk, allow the sales team to make calls from their computer with just a single click or streamline their outreach with an automatically generated call list and automated dialing.
Automatic dialing and recording of both incoming and outgoing calls are supported by this platform which helps to collect information and keep good records. Other features accessible on the Zendesk CRM include SMS messaging and sales scripts.
- User-friendly interface.
- Native integration with Zendesk Support.
- It offers a good user experience.
- Its automation features help to fill lead info automatically.
- Colorful, powerful, and visually attractive interface.
- Some user experiences lag in email appearing in Zendesk sell.
- The free trial doesn’t offer much. The best features are limited highly-priced plans.
- Some users are dissatisfied with their customer service.
- It is expensive compared to other CRM.
- Zendesk user interface might look old and outdated.
- Complex to use.
Free Trial – YES
Free Demo – YES
Pricing – paid plans
Support: Starting from & 19 per agent/month
Support Professional: $ 49 per agent/month
Support Enterprise: $ 99 per agent/month
Zendesk Sell CRM is more suitable for small-sized business organizations. So, it’s best to go for other CRM choices if your business organization is large. You can consider Salesforce CRM for your business.
5. HubSpot CRM
Founded in 2004, HubSpot CRM is the most used and user-friendly CRM in 2022, serving 100,000 customers worldwide and has grown to over $ 1 billion in revenues. It helps to manage a number of different sales activities and customer relationships from one platform.
It offers several tools and integration useful for both sales management and marketing campaigns. It has a very user-friendly interface and is a cloud-based CRM. Although HotSpot is useful for small and medium-sized business organization, Large business organization also uses it to meet their business objectives.
Features of HubSpot CRM
i. Sales Pipeline Management
Sales Pipeline Management features of HubSpot provide overall information on your sales processes. Using this tool you can see the progress of your business sales, and the overall health of your pipelines in a fully customizable dashboard.
You can also create new deals and track new deals. Hubspot also offers sales reports and performance management tools. It provides full visibility regarding sales and also helps in decision-making. It also helps to analyze your sales pipeline. It helps to run deal forecasting reports, funnel reports, and sales activity reports to help you meet your pipeline goals.
ii. Email Integration
HubSpot CRM allows email integration that allows users to add email prospects to your CRM automatically. It also stores incoming and outgoing emails and stores them in users’ account activities providing required transparency of all correspondence to your team so that they can know what’s going on and what is to be done.
iii. Powerful Automation
With the goal to spend less time on minimal tasks and more time on important task- The automation features of HubSpot was built. Time is to be spared on scheduling social media posts, and getting email notifications can be utilized on another task which is only possible with automation features. It is not only limited to scheduling social media posts or getting email notifications but more than that. It has an entire automation engine built on top of the CRM called Workflows.
You can use workflows to automate anything that you want to automate from lead qualification and handoff to email nurturing campaigns to internal notifications. To do this all you need is to master the workflow tools and then Yes!! you can automate minimal things and focus on bigger pictures.
iv. Easy Lead Generation
Generating effective lead is very important for any business organization to grow. If your business firm is looking for CRM software that will help you generate effective leads, then HubSpot is a suitable option for you. To market with the existing or potential customer, the information customer is required(contact, email address). HubSpot helps to capture and maintain all this information creating new leads helpful for the business.
v. CRM Database
It allows for storing customers’ and prospects’ data in all one place, in a way it can be accessed whenever required referred to as a CRM Database. You can store up to one million customer information with no time limit or expiration date.
This prevents you from taking a long time to search for required customer contact information. Also saves your valuable time. You don’t have to do data entry for saving the contact.
vi. Customizable Dashboard
A customizable Dashboard is a key feature of any CRM. To every information easily regarding sales pipeline in a single place possible due to dashboard. It helps you to gain valuable insight and know where things stand at a single glance. The dashboard provides sufficient information for upgrading sales.
- Simplicity and Usability. It is one of the biggest pros of HubSpot.
- Customizable Dashboards to view entire sales pipelines.
- It records sales calls, sends emails, schedule tasks, and assign tasks all within the HubSpot CRM.
- Its automation features help to cultivate more time in sales saving time required for data entry.
- It is a free CRM having lots of valuable features.
- Plenty of integration is available – email integration, social media integration, HubSpot event integration, and HubSpot eCommerce integration making this easy to set up for a company with existing technologies.
- Keeps all your marketing, sales, and customer service data in a single place.
- Limited features compared to other paid CRM.
- Have to be careful while filling out contact forms from saved device for it can accidentally merge contacts.
- Very suitable for the small and mid-business organizations than big business organizations.
- Lengthy steps to export data from HubSpot CRM.
- Premium features are pricy.
- The templates in HubSpot CRM are difficult to modify.
- If you need additional technical support, you have to pay for it.
- It can store one million contacts.
- Its free trial never expires.
Free Trial – YES with limited features
Free Demo – YES
Pricing – Three Paid Plans
Starter: $ 45 per month
Professional: $ 800 per month
Enterprise: $ 3200 per month
If you are in search of a CRM that will help you manage everything from start to finish, then with no doubt HubSpot CRM is for you.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is important for every business organization. It not only help to build strong customer relationship but also helps to increase sales, helps to gain effective leads, maintains workflow through automation, and so on.
According to the needs of your business organization, you can use CRM accordingly. If your business is huge then among those mentioned above Salesforce is an effective one. If your business is small or medium then Zoho and HubSpot are the best CRM for you.
We hope today’s article has been helpful for you to widen your knowledge about CRM. Thank You for reading our article till the end.
Have a good day!!